Game Makers Group

School for Game Makers

Forums

Forum Home > Off-topic > Revive the site

retro world
Site Owner

Hello everyone,

It's been a while and I really do miss this site. Lately I've been thinking about reviving the site with a few changes. My blog is doing really great and now I am able to afford more things so we could get a site going but  like I said with a few changes.

The changes I'm talking about is that maybe no longer just make it a community for game makers but also for programming, web development, designs and animation. I think if we get a lot of people together and we can work on great projects but also share each others experties.

What does everyone think about that?

--

The Game Company [Game Makers Group] www.gamemakergroup.webs.com join us now

March 14, 2014 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonic and Link

Sorry for the klate reply, been quite busy as of late. I think it sounds like a great idea. Should be easier to get people that way.

March 28, 2014 at 6:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

retro world
Site Owner

SnL I'm glad you think so. I'm hoping to get the relaunch sometime in June. I hope most of you will be free to join me and I'm sure we'd have more fun and productive work.

--

The Game Company [Game Makers Group] www.gamemakergroup.webs.com join us now

May 7, 2014 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonic and Link

Well, i have summer vaccation now, so as long as i have accsess to an internett connection, i should be able to help some.

June 30, 2014 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Partner Sites

Donate to Game Makers Group

Game Makers Group

www.gamemakergroup.webs.com This site is here to develop and publish games made using Blender and Game Maker.

Join us now to start learning and creating :D

Current Project

Need project ideas please post in forum!

Subscribe To Our Site

Site Views